Located just a short walk to the Dayboro township, this 5 acre property is fenced into numerous paddocks, has a large dam, is gently undulating, and would be suitable for horses.
The home it self sits on the highest part of the block, and features four large bedrooms plus an office, separate lounge and dining areas, and a massive family room over looking the pool area.
The outside living areas offer spectacular views to the North East, perfect for our climate, as is the saltwater pool which has a solar heater.
This property is in a fantastic location and is a must to inspect.
Call Me now.
– Lot 58 RP 887700
– 2.0 ha ( approx 5 acres)
– 4 bedrooms plus office
– 2.5 bathrooms
– 2 car garage, 2 car carport,
– Electricity-connected 6mx6m shed adjacent to house with built-in shelving and
– 5 kw Solar Power
– 3 Airconditioners
– inground pool
– 3 primary paddocks each with gated animal shed and automatic waterer
– fully fenced dam; animal access possible from 2 paddocks
– property perimeter fully fenced, some with 12 strand “dingo” mesh
– garden shed in house yard.