Nestled amongst the rolling hills of King Scrub, you can enjoy nature at its best with your very own rock pools and waterfalls of Terrors Creek. This 15 acre property is a secluded oasis just 5 minutes from all the convenience of Dayboro.
Whether you have a growing family or are looking for some space to roam, this versatile property has so many features and something to offer you.
Modern and beautifully presented, 54 Terrors Road is a 3-bedroom home that has been recently updated with a fully renovated bathroom, laundry and new paint throughout. With a huge bitumen driveway from the front gate to the front door and onto the 12×9 shed, all the hard work has been done.
The property boasts expansive paddocks that are fully fenced, ideal for running cattle, horses or other livestock. What’s more, there are 2 small dams and year-round running water accessible from the creek, space suitable for a round yard, vegetable gardens or further development.
Enjoy fresh eggs, fruit and nuts? A sizable chicken coup awaits, along with a well-established orchid of mango, macadamia and avocado trees. Also lining the property are lychee and mandarin trees.
Enjoy the cool breezes and surrounding views from the back deck, or take a plunge in the salt-water pool.
Fancy some more activity? Take a horse ride along the sprawling plains or hike up Terrors Creek to the waterfalls and return home to sit by the fire pit and soak in day’s end with pink horizons and a fiery sunset.
Call Me now to inspect!
– Lot 1 SP 175644
– 6.11 ha (approx 15 acres)
– 3 Bedrooms, all with Built-ins. Main bedroom fits king size bed.
– Recently renovated Bathroom with large shower and premium fittings, Toilet, and Laundry with good storage.
– Large renovated Kitchen with gas cooking, ample storage, preparation space and newly updated appliances including oven and dishwasher.
– Reverse cycle Air-conditioning in the main living and dining areas, main and second bedrooms.
– Pot belly fire place.
– In-ground resort style salt water Pool with adjoining deck.
– Large outdoor timber deck overlooking the pool, deck and creek
– 12 x 9m Shed with extra height for your toys. Also features electric remote garage doors, storage shelving, a TV aerial and drive through roller door at the rear.
– Fully fenced, mostly cleared land and plenty of timber for the fireplace in winter.
– Recently installed 6.24 KW Solar Power
– 2 x 25,000 Litre main water tanks and a 12,500 Litre shed tank.